TikTok is a very famous app where you can make and share short videos. It’s a great way to express yourself and connect with your friends through short-form, fun videos.
But at the time it has also been banned in many user account. Many users are looking for a working method to delete TikTok banned account permanently.
So today we will share an effective and permanent way to delete Tiktok banned account.
How to Delete a Banned TikTok Account
- Open tiktok app from your smartphone.
- then tap on your profile icon, tap “Me” in the bottom right corner.
- then click on three dot icon to access your settings.
- Here will open many options, Tap on “Manage my Account.”
- then click on “Delete account” at the end of screen.