DeviantArt is the world’s largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. DeviantArt is a great way to reach out to a large audience, especially if you are an artist or designer. it also offers many non-artistic forums related to technology, science fiction, and fantasy, literature
The concept is simple: users can upload their artistic creations, such as digital paintings, photography, and illustration work. If they choose to share them, they can then be commented on by other users. By commenting you can build a community around your profile and promote your own artwork.
However, if you wish to don’t continue your membership in DeviantArt. You come to the right place.In this article, we will teach you how to delete the DeviantArt account permanently.
So, let’s start the process.
How To Permanently Delete A Deviantart Account
Here are no options to delete your account, but you can deactivate your account which is basically the same as after 30 days you can’t reactivate it. Here are the steps on how to deactivate your account permanently.
- From your web browser and go to the following URL https://www.deviantart.com/ to login into your account. Click on login options, to login into your account provide your username and password.
- At the upper right corner of the page, Click to profile icon. Then select Account settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the right side,click on the deactivate options. Then again click on Deactivative my account button.
- You need to type your password on the popup appere, and click on the yes, sand me the verification email button.
- Now,go to your email account.You will recive an email from deviantart company.
- Open the email and click on deactive account button.
- It’s take you to request verification confirm page and click on Yes, Deativetive my account button.
- Then select a reason from the drop down options and click on confirm button.
All done, Now your account was successfully deactivated.