Nexon is a video game developer and publisher based in Japan. Nexon was founded in South Korea but has expanded to Japan, China, Southeast Asia, North America, and other countries. The company is currently the world’s largest video game developer based on revenue.
Nexon is a global leader in creating multiplayer games for PC and mobile. These games are available for download on computers and mobile devices. The company also distributes games from different developers.
However, If you are don’t interest in Nexon, and want to delete your account. This article will guide you on How to delete a Nexon account successfully.
Without further due, Let’s get started.
How To Delete A Nexon Account Through Submit A Ticket.
Unfortunately, Nexon doesn’t develop an account deletion process. But Nexon has an option to delete your account. When your account has been deactivated, you will unable to reactivate your account.
- First,go to the following URL: https://support.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/360052166852 And select a game for opening this game support .
- Top right corner,Click on sign in option and provide username and password to login into your account.
- You will see submit a request beside your username and click on here.
- Here will see choose your issue below, click on it. Then select Account Related options.
- Now here will see a form. Fill the form providing your information and include username and email address. If you have any attachment, You also include here.
- Now click to submit button.
That’s it. When the Nexon support team reaches your request. They check your all data, and then they will do deactivate your account.