Artbreeder is a company specializing in the creation of works of art. It was founded in 2013 by two artists, Johnathan Peele and Andrew Loomis.
Artbreeder is a website and app that allows users to create and edit images, often for the purpose of creating artificial or “bred” images. There are a number of reasons why someone might delete their account on Artbreeder, including but not limited to:
-They no longer wish to use the website or app
-They are dissatisfied with the results they are able to achieve
-They find the website or app to be too time-consuming
-They do not like the community on Artbreeder
-They are concerned about their privacy
In this article, well cover the reasons why you might want to delete your account, the process of deleting your account, and some frequently asked questions about the process.
How To Delete Artbreeder Account
1. Go to the Artbreeder website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “Account” tab at the top of the page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. Enter your password in the pop-up window and click on the “Delete Account” button again.
Your Artbreeder account will now be deleted.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I delete my Artbreeder account?
To delete your Artbreeder account, simply log in and go to the account settings page. From there, you will be able to delete your account.
2. How will deleting my Artbreeder account affect my images?
Deleting your Artbreeder account will not delete any of the images that you have uploaded. However, it will delete your account settings and preferences.
3. How will deleting my Artbreeder account affect my account balance?
Deleting your Artbreeder account will not affect your account balance.
4. How will deleting my Artbreeder account affect my subscription?
Deleting your Artbreeder account will cancel any active subscription that you have.
5. How can I delete my Artbreeder account if I no longer have access to the email address associated with it?
If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your Artbreeder account, please contact our support team and we will be happy to assist you.
If you’re sure you want to delete your Artbreeder account, you can do so by going to the Settings page. On the bottom of the Settings page, there is a link that says “Delete Account.” Click that, and then confirm that you want to delete your account.
Onita is a passionate technologist and writer. She has worked in the tech industry for over 10 years and has written about everything from the latest software to the inner workings of the internet.