I Beer52 is a company that delivers beer to your door. You can choose from a variety of beers, and they will send you a box of 8 beers every month.
I’m deleting my beer52 account because I no longer want to receive their emails and I don’t want to be a member of their community.
In this article, well cover the reasons why you might want to delete your account, the process of deleting your account, and some frequently asked questions about the process.
If you’d like to delete your Beer52 account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account on the Beer52 website.
2. Click on the “My Account” link in the top right corner of the page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. Enter your password in the confirmation box and click on the “Delete Account” button again.
Your account will be permanently deleted and you will no longer be able to log in or access any of your account information.
1. How do I delete my Beer52 account?
To delete your account, please contact our customer support team at [email protected]
2. Ive forgotten my password, how can I reset it?
If youve forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
3. Im having trouble logging in, what should I do?
If youre having trouble logging in, please contact our customer support team at [email protected]
4. Ive cancelled my subscription, when will my account be deleted?
Your account will be deleted within 24 hours of cancelling your subscription.
5. I want to delete my account but keep my subscription, is this possible?
Unfortunately it is not possible to delete your account but keep your subscription. If you cancel your subscription, your account will be deleted.
The Sum Up!
To delete your account, simply go to the settings page and click on the “delete account” link. Confirm that you want to delete your account and all of your data will be permanently removed.
Muntasir is a freelance writer and blogger who covers topics related to technology, gadgets, and gaming. He has a passion for new and innovative technology and enjoys sharing his knowledge with others.