Big Lots is a retail store that specializes in selling closeout merchandise and overstocked items at discounted prices. They carry a wide variety of items, including furniture, home decor, electronics, toys, and more.
There are many reasons why a person might want to delete their Big Lots account. Maybe they no longer shop there, or they found a better deal at a different store. Maybe they simply don’t like the store, or they had a bad experience there. Whatever the reason, deleting a Big Lots account is easy to do.
In this article, we will walk you through the steps to deleting your account, as well as some frequently asked questions about the process.
Big Lots Account : The Process of Deleting Your Account
1. Navigate to the Big Lots website and sign in to your account.
2. Hover over your name in the top right corner of the screen and select the “My Account” option.
3. On the “My Account” page, scroll down to the bottom and select the “Delete Account” option.
4. Enter your password to confirm and then click the “Delete Account” button.
1. How do I delete my Big Lots account?
To delete your Big Lots account, simply follow these steps:
Log in to your account at www.biglots.com
Click on the “My Account” link at the top of the page
Click on the “Edit Profile” link
Click on the “Delete Account” button
Enter your password to confirm
2. How can I delete my account if I don’t have a password?
If you do not have a password for your account, you can delete it by contacting customer service at 1-866-244-5687.
3. I forgot my password, how can I delete my account?
If you have forgotten your password, you can delete your account by contacting customer service at 1-866-244-5687.
4. How do I delete my account if I am no longer a customer?
If you are no longer a customer of Big Lots, you can delete your account by contacting customer service at 1-866-244-5687.
5. How do I delete my account if I have moved?
If you have moved and can no longer shop at a Big Lots store, you can delete your account by contacting customer service at 1-866-244-5687.
To delete your Big Lots account, you will need to contact customer service.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.