BookMyShow is an Indian ticketing company that allows users to book tickets for movies, events, and plays online. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Mumbai. BookMyShow has over 8 million registered users and sells tickets for over 2000 screens across India.
If you are no longer interested in using your BookMyShow account, you may delete it at any time. There are a few reasons why you might want to delete your account, including:
-You no longer go to the movies and would rather not have the account
-You never use the account and would like to declutter your online life
-You are concerned about privacy and would rather not have your data stored by BookMyShow
Whatever your reasons, deleting your account is easy to do.
In this article, well go over the reasons you might want to delete your account, the steps you need to take to delete it, and some frequently asked questions about the process.
Bookmyshow Account : The Process of Deleting
1. Log into your account on the BookMyShow website.
2. Click on the “My Profile” tab.
3. Select the “Edit Profile” option.
4. Scroll down to the “Delete Profile” section.
5. Enter your password in the “Confirm Password” field.
6. Click on the “Delete Profile” button.
How to delete a Bookmyshow account?
If you’re sure you want to delete your Bookmyshow account, you can follow the instructions below. Please note that once your account is deleted, you will not be able to recover it.
To delete your account:
1. Log in to your account on the Bookmyshow website.
2. Click on the “My Profile” link in the top right corner of the page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. Enter your password in the confirmation box and click on the “Delete Account” button.
Your account will now be deleted.
If you want to delete your BookMyShow account, you can follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your account and go to the “My Profile” section.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button.
3. Enter your password to confirm and click on the “Delete Account” button again.
Your account will be deleted immediately.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.