If you became bored with your Call Of Duty Mobile account and wanted to delete, close or deactivate your account. You’ve come to the right place.
There are several reasons why you may want to delete your Call Of Duty Mobile account. Most commonly, spam emails cause you to delete them. By clicking the Call Of Duty Mobile emails unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you received, you can either mark the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter.
However, we cannot know the exact reason why you want to delete your Call Of Duty Mobile account. You may no longer wish to use it for any reason. You will learn how to delete a Call Of Duty Mobile account in the following article.
How to Delete a Call Of Duty Mobile Account?
If you are sure that you’d like to permanently close your Call Of Duty Mobile account, follow the instructions below.
- First, go to your Call Of Duty Mobile account. Log in with your username and password.
- Now, go to the profile or account section and click on it to open.
- Then click on the settings options.
- You can delete or deactivate your account here.
- You will need to click on this button.
- Enter your password again to confirm your decision to delete Call Of Duty Mobile your account.
- Now click the button to delete your account.
You will receive a confirmation message if you follow all instructions correctly. your account will be deleted.
Deleting a Call Of Duty Mobile Account by Sending an Email
- First, open your email that is registered with this website or application.
- Now type the email [email protected] as the recipient email address.
- Now write, ‘Requesting to Delete My Account’ in the subject part of your email.
- In the body of the email, describe the reasons for deleting your account from their database.
- After you have sent the email, wait for at least 30 days to hear back.
As long as you follow all instructions carefully, they will accept your account deletion request. The account will be deleted in accordance with their rules.
What Happens When You Delete Your Call Of Duty Mobile Account
If you successfully delete your Call Of Duty Mobile account, you will not be able to log in to your account. You will lose all chat history, your account activities, and any photos or videos associated with your account. But some of your account information will remain in their database.