CIMB Clicks is an online banking service provided by CIMB Bank. It allows customers to perform a variety of tasks such as checking account balances, transferring funds, paying bills, and more. The service is available 24/7 and can be accessed from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
There are a few reasons you might want to delete your CIMB Clicks account. Maybe you’re no longer using the account and want to close it down. Or maybe you’re unhappy with the service and want to switch to a different bank. Whatever the reason, deleting your account is easy to do.
In this article, well go over the reasons why you might want to delete your account, as well as the process of actually deleting it. Well also answer some frequently asked questions about the topic.
Cimb Clicks Account : Step by Step Process
1. Go to the CIMB Clicks website and log in to your account.
2. Hover your mouse over the “Profile” tab and then click on the “Delete Account” option.
3. Enter your account password in the popup window and then click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. Your account will now be deleted.
1. How do I delete my CIMB Clicks account?
2. How do I cancel my CIMB Clicks account?
3. How do I remove my CIMB Clicks account?
4. How do I deactivate my CIMB Clicks account?
5. How do I unsubscribe from CIMB Clicks?
The Sum Up!
If you would like to delete your CIMB Clicks account, you may do so by logging into your account and going to the settings page. On the settings page, there will be an option to delete your account. Once you confirm that you would like to delete your account, your account will be permanently deleted.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.