If you became bored with your Circle account and wanted to delete, close or deactivate your account. You’ve come to the right place.
There are several reasons why you may want to delete your Circle account. Most commonly, spam emails cause you to delete them. By clicking the Circle emails unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you received, you can either mark the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter.
However, we cannot know the exact reason why you want to delete your Circle account. You may no longer wish to use it for any reason. You will learn how to delete a Circle account in the following article.
How to Delete a Circle Account?
If you are sure that you’d like to permanently close your Circle account, follow the instructions below.
- First, go to your Circle account. Log in with your username and password.
- Now, go to the profile section and click on it to open.
- Then click on the settings options.
- You can delete or deactivate your account here.
- You will need to click on this button.
- Click Delete again to confirm your decision to delete Circle your account.
You will receive a confirmation message if you follow all instructions correctly. your account will be deleted.
What Happens When You Delete Your Circle Account
If you successfully delete your Circle account, you will not be able to log in to your account. You will lose all chat history, your account activities, and any photos or videos associated with your account. But some of your account information will remain in their database.