Clash of Clans is a game played by millions of gamers worldwide. It is available on Android and Apple devices, and it is trendy among players of all ages.
There are many reasons why people want to delete their Clash of Clans account. We don’t know your accrual reason. Some might have started playing the game during its early days, but now they may not find it interesting anymore in Clash of Clans games.
However, if you decide to delete your Clash of Clans account, there are some steps that you should know after deleting your account.
Method-1: Deleting Clash of Clans Account Contacting Supercell
- Open your COC game on your smartphone.
- In the bottom right corner, Tap on the gear icon.
- From Pop up appear, click on help and support. Here will open the Clash of Clans support page.
- Select on account options and scroll down to the contact us button. Click on it.
- Here will open pop up appear and choose massage us button.
- Open a massaging option. Here you will do request to delete your account.
- First, type hallow. Then select “others” from select a response.
- Then click delete my data> continue.
- Now explain why you want to delete your account.
- After a few minutes or hours later, log into the process and confirm writing this massage. Yes, I want to proceed to delete my account.
Once completing these steps, your account will delete within a few hours.
Method-2: disconnect Clash of Clans Account from Google play
- At first, go to https://myaccount.google.com/ . Here you find a lot of options.
- Then find security and checkup options and click on get started options.
- Click on the third-party access option on the green checkmark.
- Then see Clash of Clans options, then press the remove access button.
That’s it. If you try this process step by step, you will do your job successfully.