If you became bored with your College Confidential account and wanted to delete, close or deactivate your account. You’ve come to the right place.
There are several reasons why you may want to delete your College Confidential account. Most commonly, spam emails cause you to delete them. By clicking the College Confidential emails unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you received, you can either mark the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter.
However, we cannot know the exact reason why you want to delete your College Confidential account. You may no longer wish to use it for any reason. You will learn how to delete a College Confidential account in the following article.
Deleting College Confidential Account by Sending an Email
If you are sure that you’d like to permanently close your College Confidential account, follow the instructions below.
- First, open your email that is registered with this website or application.
- Now type the email [email protected] as the recipient email address.
- Now write, ‘Requesting to Delete My Account’ in the subject part of your email.
- In the body of the email, describe the reasons for deleting your account from their database.
- After you have sent the email, wait for at least 30 days to hear back.
As long as you follow all instructions carefully, they will accept your account deletion request. The account will be deleted in accordance with their rules.
What Happens When You Delete Your College Confidential Account
If you successfully delete your College Confidential account, you will not be able to log in to your account. You will lose all chat history, your account activities, and any photos or videos associated with your account. But some of your account information will remain in their database.