If you became bored with your Deezer account and wanted to delete, close or deactivate your account. You’ve come to the right place.
There are several reasons why you may want to delete your Deezer account. Most commonly, spam emails cause you to delete them. By clicking the Deezer emails unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you received, you can either mark the email as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter.
However, we cannot know the exact reason why you want to delete your Deezer account. You may no longer wish to use it for any reason. You will learn how to delete a Deezer account in the following article.
How to Delete a Deezer Account?
If you are sure that you’d like to permanently close your Deezer account, follow the instructions below.
- First, go to your Deezer account. Log in with your username and password.
- Now, go to the profile options click on it to open.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Now click to Delete my account.
- Enter your password again to confirm your decision to delete Deezer your account.
- Now click the link to delete your account.
You will receive a confirmation message if you follow all instructions correctly. your account will be deleted.
What Happens When You Delete Your Deezer Account
If you successfully delete your Deezer account, you will not be able to log in to your account. You will lose all chat history, your account activities, and any photos or videos associated with your account. But some of your account information will remain in their database.