Driver support is the provision of assistance to computer users with the installation and operation of hardware or software products. The term is most commonly used in reference to support services provided by technology companies.
There are many reasons why someone might delete their Driver Support account. Maybe they no longer need the service, maybe they found a better service, or maybe they’re just not happy with Driver Support. Whatever the reason, deleting an account is pretty simple.
If you want to delete your account, you can do so by following the steps below.
Driver Support Account : Step by Step Deleting Process
1. Go to the Driver Support website.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Select the “Delete Account” option.
4. Enter your email address and password to confirm.
5. Click on the “Delete Account” button.
1. How do I delete my Driver Support account?
2. How do I cancel my Driver Support subscription?
3. How do I uninstall Driver Support?
4. How do I remove Driver Support from my computer?
5. How do I contact Driver Support customer service?
The Sum Up!
Thank you for choosing Driver Support. To delete your account, please contact our customer support team at 1-888-865-1870.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.