Drivezy is a technology company that is revolutionizing the way people move by providing them with affordable and convenient transportation options. The company offers a wide range of services including car sharing, bike sharing, and scooter sharing. Drivezy is headquartered in Bengaluru, India and was founded in 2015 by Ashutosh Garg and Amit Sahu.
I may delete my Drivezy account for a variety of reasons. I may no longer need or want the account. I may have found a better service. I may be concerned about my privacy or the security of my data. I may be unhappy with the quality of service. I may be moving to a new city and no longer need access to a car.
In this article, well go over the reasons why you might want to delete your account, as well as the process of actually deleting it. Well also answer some frequently asked questions about the topic.
Drivezy Account : The Process of Deleting
1. Open the Drivezy app and sign in with your account credentials.
2. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on “Settings.”
4. Tap on “Delete Account.”
5. Enter your account password and tap on “Delete Account.”
1. How do I delete my Drivezy account?
2. How do I remove my personal information from Drivezy?
3. How do I unsubscribe from Drivezy’s emails?
4. How do I stop Drivezy from tracking my location?
5. How do I contact Drivezy customer support?
To delete your Drivezy account, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your account and go to the Settings page.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button.
3. You will be asked to confirm your decision. Once you confirm, your account will be permanently deleted.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.