EastMeetEast is a dating app for Asian singles. The app is free to download and use, but you can also upgrade to a premium membership for extra features. The app is available in English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
There are many reasons why someone might delete their EastMeetEast account. Maybe they found someone they wanted to pursue a relationship with outside of the app, or maybe they’re just not interested in online dating anymore. Whatever the reason, we hope they had a good experience while they were here!
In this article, well cover the reasons why you might want to delete your account, the process of deleting your account, and some frequently asked questions about the process.
Eastmeeteast Account : Step by Step Process
1. Go to www.eastmeeteast.com in your web browser and log in.
2. Hover over your profile name in the top right corner of the page and click on “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
3. On the Settings page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. On the next page, enter your password again to confirm and click on the “Delete Account” button.
Your account will now be permanently deleted.
Here Are Some Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I delete my eastmeeteast account?
To delete your eastmeeteast account, simply go to the “Settings” page and click on the “Delete Account” button.
2. How will deleting my account affect my matches?
If you delete your account, any matches you have will be deleted as well.
3. How do I delete my account if I no longer have access to the email address or phone number associated with it?
If you no longer have access to the email address or phone number associated with your account, please contact our customer support team and they will be able to assist you.
4. I’m having trouble deleting my account. What should I do?
If you’re having trouble deleting your account, please contact our customer support team and they will be able to assist you.
5. I accidentally created two accounts. How can I delete one of them?
If you accidentally created two accounts, please contact our customer support team and they will be able to assist you in deleting one of the accounts.
If you want to delete your EastMeetEast account, you can do so by going to the “Settings” tab, scrolling down to the “Cancel Membership” section, and then clicking on the “Cancel Membership” button.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.