Foxtel is an Australian pay television company, operating cable, direct broadcast satellite television and IPTV services. It was formed in 1995 through a joint venture established between News Corporation (now News Corp; through News Limited) and Telstra (with News holding a 65% stake and Telstra the remaining 35%).
If you’re considering deleting your Foxtel account, there are a few things you should take into account. First and foremost, you’ll no longer have access to Foxtel’s extensive library of movies, TV shows, and live sports. You’ll also no longer be able to take advantage of Foxtel’s unique features, like its ability to record and store programs for later viewing. Finally, you should be aware that deleting your Foxtel account will result in a cancellation fee.
In this article, we will walk you through the steps to deleting your account, as well as some frequently asked questions about the process.
Foxtel Account : Step by Step Deleting Process
1. Log into your account on the Foxtel website.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Under the “Manage My Account” section, click on the “Cancel Account” link.
4. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
1. How do I delete my Foxtel account?
You can delete your Foxtel account by visiting the My Account section of the Foxtel website and selecting the ‘Cancel my subscription’ option.
2. How will I know if my account has been successfully deleted?
Once your account has been successfully deleted, you will receive an email confirmation from Foxtel.
3. What will happen to my account details and data once I delete my Foxtel account?
All of your account details and data will be permanently deleted from our system once you delete your account.
4. Can I delete my account if I am currently on a free trial?
Yes, you can delete your account at any time, even if you are currently on a free trial.
5. I want to delete my account but I am still within my contract period. What are my options?
If you are still within your contract period, you will need to contact Foxtel directly to discuss your options.
The Sum Up!
If you’re no longer using your Foxtel account and would like to cancel it, you can do so by contacting Foxtel directly. Keep in mind that you may be charged a cancellation fee, and you’ll still need to pay any outstanding amounts on your account before it can be closed. Once you’ve cancelled your account, you won’t be able to access any of your previous Foxtel content or services.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.