Freeletics is a fitness company that offers workout programs and fitness tracking through its app. The company was founded in 2013 by Daniel Sobhani and Florian Gschwandtner.
I am deleting my Freeletics account because I no longer want to use the app and I do not want to be charged for it anymore. I have found other workout apps that I prefer and that are cheaper, so there is no reason for me to keep this one. Additionally, I have been working out less and less and I no longer feel that I need to pay for a workout app.
In this article, well cover the reasons why you might want to delete your account, the process of deleting your account, and some frequently asked questions about the process.
Freeletics Account : The Process of Deleting Your Account
1. Log into your Freeletics account.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” link.
4. Enter your password to confirm and click on the “Delete Account” button.
1. How do I delete my Freeletics account?
You can delete your Freeletics account by logging in to your account, going to the Settings page, and selecting the “Delete Account” option.
2. What happens if I delete my Freeletics account?
If you delete your Freeletics account, all of your data will be permanently deleted and you will no longer have access to your account.
3. Can I delete my Freeletics account if I am a paying customer?
Yes, you can delete your Freeletics account regardless of your subscription status.
4. I want to delete my Freeletics account but I can’t login, what should I do?
If you are having trouble logging in to your account, you can contact Freeletics customer support for assistance.
5. I accidentally deleted my Freeletics account, can I get it back?
Unfortunately, once you delete your Freeletics account, it cannot be recovered.
It’s easy to delete your Freeletics account. Just go to the settings page and select the ‘Delete account’ option.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.