Goldman Sachs is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. The firm provides asset management, mergers and acquisitions advice, prime brokerage, and underwriting services. It also operates in the fields of investment management, risk management, and investment banking.
Goldman Sachs is one of the largest banks in the world and has been embroiled in a number of scandals in recent years. These include the subprime mortgage crisis, the manipulation of the London interbank offered rate (Libor), and the 1MDB scandal. delete my Goldman Sachs account because I no longer want to support a bank that is involved in such unethical practices.
In this article, well go over the reasons why you might want to delete your account, as well as the process of actually deleting it. Well also answer some frequently asked questions about the topic.
Goldman Sachs Account : The Permanently Deleting Process
If you are a customer of Goldman Sachs and wish to close your account, you may do so by following these steps:
1. Call Goldman Sachs customer service at 1-800-842-5501.
2. Tell the customer service representative that you would like to close your account.
3. The customer service representative will ask you for your account information.
4. Once your account information is verified, the customer service representative will close your account.
5. You will receive a confirmation number for your records.
1. How do I delete my Goldman Sachs account?
2. How do I cancel my Goldman Sachs account?
3. How do I close my Goldman Sachs account?
4. How do I remove my Goldman Sachs account?
5. How do I deactivate my Goldman Sachs account?
The Sum Up!
If you are a customer of Goldman Sachs and wish to close your account, you may do so by contacting customer service or by visiting your local branch.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.