Hipages is a website that allows users to find and book tradespeople for home improvement projects. Hipages has a network of over 80,000 businesses, making it one of the largest home improvement platforms in Australia.
There are many reasons why someone might delete their hipages account. Maybe they’re no longer using the platform, or they’re unhappy with the service. Maybe they’re moving to a different area and won’t need hipages anymore. Whatever the reason, deleting an account is easy to do.
In this article, well cover the reasons why you might want to delete your account, the process of deleting your account, and some frequently asked questions about the process.
Hipages Account : Easy Way to Delete
1. Log in to your hipages account
2. Click on the “My account” tab
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete account” link
4. Enter your password to confirm
5. Click on the “Delete account” button
Your account will now be permanently deleted.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I delete my hipages account?
2. How do I remove my personal information from hipages?
3. How do I unsubscribe from hipages emails?
4. How do I stop hipages from sending me text messages?
5. How do I deactivate my hipages account?
There is no process to delete a hipages account.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.