Instagram is a photo and video sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 on iOS. A version for Android devices was released a year and half later, in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, and apps for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 in April 2016 and October 2016 respectively. The app allows users to upload photos and videos to the service, which can be edited with filters and organized with tags and location information. An account’s posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users’ content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can “like” photos, and follow other users to add their content to a feed.
There are many reasons why someone might delete their Instagram account. Maybe they’re taking a break from social media, or they’re not happy with the app. Maybe they don’t like how it’s affecting their mental health, or they’re concerned about their privacy. Whatever the reason, deleting your Instagram account is easy to do.
If you want to delete your account, you can do so by following the steps below.
Instagram Account : The Process of Deleting Your Account
1.Open the Instagram app and sign in.
2.Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of your profile page.
3.Tap Edit Profile.
4.Scroll down and tap Temporarily disable my account.
5.Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling your account? and tap Next.
6.Re-enter your password and tap Done.
Here Are Some Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I delete my Instagram account?
To delete your Instagram account:
1. Go to Delete Your Account.
2. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first.
3. Select an option for why you’re deleting your account.
4. Re-enter your password.
5. Tap or click Permanently delete my account.
2. How do I delete an Instagram account that I no longer have access to?
If you can’t log into your Instagram account because you forgot your password and you can’t reset it using your email address or phone number, you may be able to delete your Instagram account by requesting account deletion.
3. How do I delete my child’s Instagram account?
If you created an Instagram account for your child using your email address and they’re now old enough to have their own account, you can delete the account you created and have them create their own.
4. How do I deactivate or delete my account on the Instagram app?
Deactivating or deleting your account on the app does not permanently delete your account. If you deactivate your account:
– Your account will be hidden and you will not be able to search for or find it.
– Your account will still exist but you will not be able to log in or access any of your information.
– To reactivate your account, simply log in with your username and password.
– If you delete your account:
– Your account will be permanently deleted, including your photos and videos, and you will not be able
If you want to delete your Instagram account, you can do so by going to the Instagram app and tapping on the profile icon. Then, tap on the three dots in the top right corner and select “Edit Profile.” From here, scroll down to the bottom and tap on “Temporarily disable my account.”
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.