Kiwico is a monthly subscription service that delivers boxes of hands-on science and art projects to kids aged 3-16.
If you need to delete your account for any reason, please contact us at [email protected] We’re happy to help!
In this article, well go over the reasons why you might want to delete your account, as well as the process of actually deleting it. Well also answer some frequently asked questions about the topic.
Kiwico Account : The Process of Deleting Your Account
1. Go to the Kiwico website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “Account” tab at the top of the page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” link.
4. Enter your password to confirm and click on the “Delete Account” button.
Here Are Some Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I delete my Kiwico account?
To delete your Kiwico account, log in to your account and go to the “Settings” page. At the bottom of the page, you will see a link to delete your account. Click on this link and confirm your decision to delete your account.
2. What happens when I delete my Kiwico account?
When you delete your Kiwico account, all of your account data will be permanently deleted. This includes your account settings, preferences, and any data associated with your account.
3. Can I delete my Kiwico account if I have an active subscription?
Yes, you can delete your Kiwico account even if you have an active subscription. However, please note that you will not be refunded for any unused time on your subscription.
4. I deleted my Kiwico account by accident, can I get it back?
Unfortunately, once you delete your Kiwico account, it cannot be recovered. We recommend that you be absolutely certain that you want to delete your account before taking this action.
5. I’m having trouble deleting my Kiwico account, what can I do?
If you’re having trouble deleting your Kiwico account, please contact our customer support team for assistance.
There is no specific process or method to delete a Kiwico account. However, users can contact the customer service team to request account deletion.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.