Luno is a digital asset exchange that allows users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Singapore. Luno offers a mobile app for Android and iOS, as well as a web-based platform. Luno allows users to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies. The company also offers a wallet service and a merchant platform.
There are many reasons why someone might delete their Luno account. Maybe they no longer want to use the platform, or they found a better option. Perhaps they’re no longer interested in cryptocurrencies, or they simply don’t need an account anymore. Whatever the reason, deleting a Luno account is easy to do.
If you want to delete your account, you can do so by following the steps below.
Luno Account : Step by Step Process
1. Go to Luno’s website and log in to your account.
2. Hover over your name in the top right corner of the screen and click on “Settings”.
3. On the Settings page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. You will be prompted to enter your password again. Once you have entered your password, click on the “Delete Account” button again.
5. Your account will now be permanently deleted.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I delete my Luno account?
If you wish to delete your Luno account, you may do so by contacting our support team. Please note that once your account is deleted, it cannot be recovered.
2. How will deleting my Luno account affect my funds?
Your funds will remain safe and unaffected by deleting your account.
3. How do I withdraw my funds before deleting my account?
If you wish to withdraw your funds before deleting your account, you may do so by contacting our support team.
4. What will happen to my Luno wallet if I delete my account?
Your Luno wallet will be deleted along with your account.
5. I have changed my mind, can I undelete my account?
Unfortunately, once you have deleted your account, it cannot be recovered.
If you want to delete your Luno account, you need to go to the account settings page and click on the “Delete account” button.