MagicBricks is an online real estate classifieds platform in India that helps people buy, sell, and rent properties. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. MagicBricks has over 2.5 million listings of residential and commercial properties across India.
There are many reasons why someone might delete their MagicBricks account. Perhaps they are no longer in the market for a new home, or they have found a new home and no longer need the service. Maybe they had a negative experience with the site or found it to be unreliable. Whatever the reason, deleting an account is easy to do.
In this article, well go over the reasons why you might want to delete your account, as well as the process of actually deleting it. Well also answer some frequently asked questions about the topic.
Magicbricks Account : Step by Step Process
1. Go to the MagicBricks website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “My Profile” link at the top of the page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” link.
4. Enter your password in the confirmation box and click on the “Delete Account” button.
1. How do I delete my magicbricks account?
2. How do I unsubscribe from magicbricks?
3. How do I cancel my magicbricks subscription?
4. How do I remove my magicbricks listing?
5. How do I stop receiving magicbricks emails?
To delete your Magicbricks account, you need to send an email to customer service requesting account deletion.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.