MoneySuperMarket is a price comparison website, founded in 1993 in the United Kingdom. It compares a wide variety of financial products, including insurance, credit cards, loans, mortgages and utility companies.
I am writing to request the deletion of my moneysupermarket account. The reasons for my request are as follows:
1) I no longer use the account and have not done so for some time.
2) I no longer have any need for the account and its associated services.
3) I have found better and more suitable alternatives to moneysupermarket that better meet my needs.
4) I no longer wish to be associated with moneysupermarket and would prefer my account and personal data to be deleted.
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.
If you want to delete your account, you can do so by following the steps below.
Moneysupermarket Account : Step by Step Process
1. Go to the MoneySuperMarket website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “My account” tab at the top of the page.
3. Select the “Close account” option from the menu.
4. Enter your password to confirm that you want to close your account.
5. Click on the “Close account” button.
Your account will now be closed and you will no longer be able to access it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) How do I delete my moneysupermarket account?
2) I’m having trouble deleting my account, what do I do?
3) How do I know if my account has been successfully deleted?
4) What happens to my account information once I delete my moneysupermarket account?
5) I want to delete my account but I don’t want to lose my transaction history, what do I do?
If you want to delete your moneysupermarket account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account and go to the account settings page.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” link.
3. Enter your password to confirm and click on the “Delete Account” button.
Your account will be permanently deleted and you will no longer be able to access it.
Tahmina is a freelance writer and editor specializing in creating compelling content for websites, and blogs. She has a passion for apps and enjoys creating content that helps people get the most out of their phones and tablet.