Monster is a global leader in connecting people to job opportunities. It was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Weston, Massachusetts. The company offers a variety of services, including job search and career management tools, as well as a resume database.
There could be many reasons why you might want to delete your Monster account. Perhaps you’ve found a job and no longer need the services. Or maybe you’re simply not happy with the site and want to try something else. Whatever the reason, deleting your account is a pretty simple process.
Step-by-step deleting process
1. Go to the Monster homepage and log in to your account.
2. Hover over your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select “My Jobpage” from the drop-down menu.
3. On the next page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Delete your Monster account” link.
4. On the pop-up window that appears, enter your password to confirm that you want to delete your account.
5. Click on the “Delete my account” button.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I delete my Monster account?
Just follow the steps outlined above and you’ll be able to delete your account in no time.
2. What happens if I delete my Monster account?
Once you delete your account, all of your data will be permanently removed from the site. This includes your resume, job applications, and any other personal information.
3. Can I reactivate my Monster account after I delete it?
No, once you delete your account, it cannot be reactivated.
4. I changed my mind, how do I cancel my account deletion?
Unfortunately, once you initiate the account deletion process, it cannot be cancelled.
5. I still have more questions, who can I contact?
If you have any further questions about deleting your Monster account, you can contact customer service for assistance.
Deleting your Monster account is a pretty straightforward process. Just be sure that you really want to delete your account before you initiate the process, as it cannot be undone.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.