Muslim Pro is an app designed to help Muslims perform their daily prayers and keep track of the Islamic calendar. The app includes a built-in qibla compass and prayer times for more than 6 million cities worldwide.
There are many reasons why someone might want to delete their Muslim Pro account. Maybe they’re no longer interested in using the app, or maybe they’re not comfortable with how much data the app collects. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to delete your account. Here’s how:
In this article, well go over the reasons why you might want to delete your account, as well as the process of actually deleting it. Well also answer some frequently asked questions about the topic.
Muslim Pro Account : Easy Way to Delete
1. Log in to your Muslim Pro account.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. Enter your password to confirm and click on the “Delete Account” button again.
5. Your account will now be deleted.
1. How can I delete my Muslim Pro account?
2. How do I delete my Muslim Pro account if I no longer want to use it?
3. How do I delete my Muslim Pro account if I no longer need it?
4. How do I delete my Muslim Pro account if I’m not using it anymore?
5. How do I delete my Muslim Pro account if I want to stop using it?
If you’re ready to delete your Muslim Pro account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account and go to the Settings page.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” link.
3. Enter your password to confirm and click on the “Delete my account” button.
Your account will then be permanently deleted.
Onita is a passionate technologist and writer. She has worked in the tech industry for over 10 years and has written about everything from the latest software to the inner workings of the internet.