Mydeal is an online marketplace that offers deals on local businesses and services. It is similar to Groupon, but with a focus on local businesses. Mydeal offers discounts of 50-90% off on restaurants, spas, activities, and more.
I’m deleting my Deal account because I no longer use the site and I don’t want to continue receiving emails from them.
In this article, well go over the reasons you might want to delete your account, the steps you need to take to delete it, and some frequently asked questions about the process.
Mydeal Account : Easy Way to Delete
1. If you’re sure you want to delete your Mydeal account, you can follow these steps:
2. Go to www.mydeal.com.au and log in to your account
3. Hover your mouse over your name in the top right-hand corner and click on “Account Settings”
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button
5. Enter your password to confirm that you want to delete your account
6. Once you’ve deleted your account, you’ll no longer be able to log in or access any of your account information
1. How do I delete mydeal account?
2. How can I delete mydeal account?
3. How do I remove mydeal account?
4. How to delete mydeal account?
5. How do I deactivate mydeal account?
If you’re ready to say goodbye to Mydeal, we’ll show you how to delete your account. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your account and go to the My Account page.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Delete Account link.
3. Enter your password to confirm and click on the Delete button.
And that’s it! Your account will be deleted and you will no longer be able to access it.
Takrim is a freelance writer and blogger who specializes in writing about apps and software. He has been writing about these topics for over 5 years and has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in the process.