The New York Times is an American newspaper based in New York City with a worldwide readership. It is the oldest continuously published daily newspaper in the United States and one of the leading newspapers in the world. The paper is owned by The New York Times Company, a publicly traded company with controlling interests in its media properties.
I have decided to delete my New York Times account for a few reasons. First, I feel that the quality of the journalism has declined in recent years. Second, I disagree with the political slant of the paper. Lastly, I am tired of paying for a subscription when I can get my news for free from other sources.
In this article, well go over the reasons why you might want to delete your account, as well as the process of actually deleting it. Well also answer some frequently asked questions about the topic.
New York Times Account : The Process of Deleting Your Account
1. Go to the New York Times website and click on the “my account” tab.
2. Scroll down to the “Cancel my subscription” link and click on it.
3. Enter your account information and click on the “Cancel my subscription” button.
4. You will be asked to confirm your cancellation. Click on the “Confirm” button.
5. Your New York Times account will be cancelled.
1. How do I delete my New York Times account?
2. Why would I want to delete my New York Times account?
3. What happens if I delete my New York Times account?
4. How do I delete my New York Times account if I no longer have access to the email address associated with it?
5. I tried to delete my New York Times account but it’s still there. What do I do?
The Sum Up!
If you’re ready to say goodbye to your New York Times account, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the NYT’s account deletion page.
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. Click “Continue.”
4. Follow the instructions on the next page.
And that’s it! Once you’ve completed these steps, your New York Times account will be deleted.
Tahmina is a freelance writer and editor specializing in creating compelling content for websites, and blogs. She has a passion for apps and enjoys creating content that helps people get the most out of their phones and tablet.