NortonLifeLock Inc. is an American cyber security software company based in Mountain View, California. It is a subsidiary of NortonLifeLock Inc. and was formed in 2014 as a result of the merger of Norton AntiVirus with LifeLock.
There are a few reasons you might want to delete your Norton account. Maybe you’re no longer using their products and want to cancel your subscription. Or maybe you’re unhappy with the service and want to switch to a different provider. Whatever the reason, deleting your Norton account is easy to do.
In this article, well cover the reasons why you might want to delete your account, the process of deleting your account, and some frequently asked questions about the process.
Nortonlifelock Account : Easy Way to Delete
1. Go to https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v113084358_EndUserProfile_en_us
2. Scroll down to the “Cancel or Renew” section and click on the “Cancel automatically renewing subscription” link.
3. On the next page, click on the “I want to cancel my subscription” button.
4. Enter your Norton account password and click on the “Continue” button.
5. On the next page, click on the “Continue to cancel subscription” button.
6. Review the cancellation steps and click on the “Confirm Cancellation” button.
7. You will receive a confirmation message that your subscription has been cancelled.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I delete my NortonLifeLock account?
To delete your NortonLifeLock account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account at NortonLifeLock.com.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Under the “Account Management” section, click on the “Close Account” link.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to confirm that you want to close your account.
2. What happens when I delete my NortonLifeLock account?
When you delete your NortonLifeLock account, your account and all associated data will be permanently deleted and you will no longer have access to any NortonLifeLock products or services.
3. Can I delete my NortonLifeLock account if I have an active subscription?
Yes, you can delete your NortonLifeLock account even if you have an active subscription. However, please note that deleting your account will also cancel your subscription and you will not be able to access any NortonLifeLock products or services.
4. I forgot my NortonLifeLock account password. How can I delete my account?
If you have forgotten your NortonLifeLock account password, you can reset it by following these instructions. Once you have reset your password, you will be able to log in to your account and delete it.
5. I no longer have access to the email address associated with my NortonLifeLock account. How can I delete my account?
If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your NortonLifeLock account, please contact our customer support team and they will be able to assist you further.
If you want to delete your NortonLifeLock account, follow the steps below. Keep in mind that once you delete your account, you will no longer have access to any of your NortonLifeLock products or services.
1. Sign in to your NortonLifeLock account.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Under the “Account Management” section, click on the “Delete Account” link.
4. Enter your password to confirm that you want to delete your account.
5. Click on the “Delete Account” button.
Your NortonLifeLock account has now been deleted.
Onita is a passionate technologist and writer. She has worked in the tech industry for over 10 years and has written about everything from the latest software to the inner workings of the internet.