Olive Young is a South Korean health and beauty retailer, which is a subsidiary of CJ Group. It was founded in February 1996, and its first store was opened in the Sinsa-dong neighborhood of Gangnam-gu, Seoul.
I am deleting my Olive Young account because I no longer have a need for it. I have found other skincare brands that better suit my needs and I do not want to continue paying for a service that I am not using.
If you want to delete your account, you can do so by following the steps below.
Olive Young Account : Easy Way to Delete
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to delete an Olive Young account:
1. Go to the Olive Young website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Cancel Account” section.
4. Click on the “Cancel my account” button.
5. Enter your password to confirm.
6. Click on the “Cancel my account” button again to confirm.
Your account should now be successfully deleted.
1. How do I delete my olive young account?
2. How do I remove my olive young profile?
3. How do I cancel my olive young membership?
4. How do I delete my olive young account and data?
5. How do I unsubscribe from olive young?
Olive Young is a South Korean beauty retailer that offers a wide range of skincare, makeup, and hair care products. If you’re no longer interested in using the site, you can delete your account by following the instructions below.
Onita is a passionate technologist and writer. She has worked in the tech industry for over 10 years and has written about everything from the latest software to the inner workings of the internet.