Pagalguy is a social media platform for people who are preparing for various competitive exams in India. The platform helps people connect with each other and share resources and information related to their exam preparation.
I am writing to request that my account be deleted from Pagalguy. The reason for this is that I no longer wish to be associated with the site. I have found that the content on Pagalguy is not relevant to my interests and I would prefer to have my account removed. Thank you for your time.
Pagalguy Account : Easy Way to Delete
1. Log into your Pagalguy account.
2. Hover over your name in the top right corner and click on ‘Account Settings.’
3. On the left side of the screen, click on ‘Delete Account.’
4. Read through the information on the page and click ‘Delete Account’ again.
5. Enter your password to confirm and click ‘Delete Account’ one final time.
What is the eligibility criteria for appearing in CAT?
The eligibility criteria for appearing in CAT are as follows:
1. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
2. Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks in their bachelor’s degree.
3. Candidates belonging to the SC, ST and PwD categories must have a minimum of 45% marks in their bachelor’s degree.
4. Candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
5. Candidates must have a valid passport if they wish to apply for the international programs offered by IIMs.
What is the age limit for appearing in CAT?
There is no age limit for appearing in CAT.
What is the selection process for the MBA programs offered by IIMs?
The selection process for the MBA programs offered by IIMs comprises of the following steps:
1. Candidates must appear for and qualify in CAT.
2. Candidates who have qualified in CAT will be shortlisted for the next round of selection, which is the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round.
3. The GD and PI round will be conducted by the respective IIMs.
4. Candidates will be selected for the MBA program on the basis of their performance in CAT, GD and PI.
What are the cutoff percentages for different categories in CAT?
The cutoff percentages for different categories in CAT are as follows:
1. General category 80%
2. OBC category 70%
3. SC category 60%
4. ST category 50%
5. PwD category 45%
What is the syllabus for CAT?
The syllabus for CAT comprises of the following topics:
1. Quantitative Ability
2. Data Interpretation
3. Logical Reasoning
4. Verbal Ability
Takrim is a freelance writer and blogger who specializes in writing about apps and software. He has been writing about these topics for over 5 years and has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in the process.