Pexels is a free online photo sharing and editing website. It was founded in 2013 by two German entrepreneurs, Johannes Ippen and Florian Meissner. The website allows users to upload, edit, and share photos under a Creative Commons license.
I am deleting my Pexels account for a few reasons:
1) I no longer need or use the service.
2) I am not happy with the quality of the photos.
3) I do not like the new design.
4) I find the ads annoying.
5) I am not interested in the new features.
Pexels Account : The Permanently Deleting Process
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to delete your Pexels account:
1. Log in to your Pexels account
2. Click on your profile in the top right-hand corner
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Delete Account”
4. Enter your password to confirm that you would like to delete your account
5. Once you have confirmed, your Pexels account will be permanently deleted
1. What is a Pexels account?
A Pexels account is a free online account that allows users to access and download high-quality stock photos. With a Pexels account, users can also upload their own photos and videos, and share them with others.
2. How do I create a Pexels account?
Creating a Pexels account is quick and easy. Simply go to the Pexels website and click on the Sign Up button. Then, fill out the required information and click on the Create Account button.
3. What are the benefits of a Pexels account?
There are many benefits of a Pexels account. With a Pexels account, users have access to high-quality stock photos that they can use for personal or commercial purposes. Additionally, Pexels offers a variety of helpful features, such as the ability to upload and share photos and videos, and the ability to follow other users.
4. How do I access my Pexels account?
To access your Pexels account, simply go to the Pexels website and click on the Log In button. Then, enter your username and password.
5. I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
If you forget your password, simply click on the Forgot Password link on the Pexels login page. Then, enter your email address and click on the Reset Password button.
Takrim is a freelance writer and blogger who specializes in writing about apps and software. He has been writing about these topics for over 5 years and has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in the process.