Pottermore is the digital heart of J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World, dedicated to unlocking the power of imagination. It provides the ability to engage with the stories, characters, and content in a new and unique way, Delivering access to the magic of Harry Potter through ever-evolving electronic reading experiences.
It’s a free online reading experience, where you can read news, features, and articles as well as exclusive new content written by J.K. Rowling herself. With new, regularly updated material on Pottermore, you’ll be able to delve deeper into the Harry Potter stories than ever before. But, Pottermore is now moved to wizardingworld.com. Here you will find all their services.
However, If you don’t want to continue Pottermore or wizarding world account, you follow these steps to delete your account successfully.
Let’s go to the deletion process.
5 Steps to Delete Pottermore or wizarding world Account
Pottermore redirected to www.wizardingworld.com. To delete Pottermore account, you should go wizarding world website and follow these steps-
- Go to ‘https://www.wizardingworld.com.’ click on the log-in button on the right side corner. Scroll down to the end of the page, Then click on “Join Fan Club.” It will take you to a new page.
- Here you will find “Pottermore? Upgrade here.” Options. Then click on it. Provides you a Pottermore email and press the continue button. Then set up a new password for wizarding world and log in to this account.
- Find settings options; click on this.
- Here will open many options. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Here will find Delete my Account options, and click on this.
- Type the correct password that you want to delete from this account. And click on the “Yes, delete my account” button.
Congratulation, you complete learning the Pottermore Account deletion process.
What happens if you delete Pottermore account?
Answer: You will lose all your saved data and no longer access your account. Remember, even after deleting your account, some personal data remains in their database.