Pottermore is the digital heart of J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World, dedicated to unlocking the power of imagination. It provides the ability to engage with the stories, characters, and content in a new and unique way, Delivering access to the magic of Harry Potter through ever-evolving electronic reading experiences.
It’s a free online reading experience, where you can read news, features, and articles as well as exclusive new content written by J.K. Rowling herself. With new, regularly updated material on Pottermore, you’ll be able to delve deeper into the Harry Potter stories than ever before. But, Pottermore is now moved to wizardingworld.com. Here you will find all their services.
There could be many reasons why you might want to delete your Pottermore account. Maybe you‘re no longer interested in the Harry Potter series, or you simply want to clean up your online presence.
However, If you don’t want to continue Pottermore or wizarding world account, you follow these steps to delete your account successfully.
Let’s go to the deletion process.
5 Steps to Delete Pottermore or wizarding world Account
If you want to delete your Pottermore account, follow the steps below. Please note that this will permanently delete your account and you will not be able to recover it.
- Go to ‘https://www.wizardingworld.com.‘ click on the log-in button on the right side corner. Scroll down to the end of the page, Then click on “Join Fan Club.” It will take you to a new page.
- Here you will find “Pottermore? Upgrade here.” Options. Then click on it. Provides you a Pottermore email press the continue button. Then set up a new password for wizarding world and log in to this account.
- Find settings options; click on this.
- Here will open many options. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Here will find the Delete my Account options, and click on this.
- Type the correct password that you want to delete from this account. And click on the “Yes, delete my account” button.
Congratulation, you complete learning the Pottermore Account deletion process.
1. What happens when I delete my account?
When you delete your Pottermore account, all of your data will be permanently deleted. This includes your account information, profile, messages, and any other content you may have posted. Once your account is deleted, you will not be able to recover it.
2. Can I delete my account if I have a subscription?
Yes, you can delete your account even if you have an active subscription. However, please note that you will not be refunded for any unused time on your subscription.
3. I changed my mind, can I undelete my account?
No, once you delete your account it cannot be undone. Be sure that you really want to delete your account before taking this step.
5. I’m having trouble deleting my account, what should I do?
If you’re having trouble deleting your account, please contact Pottermore customer support for assistance.
Deleting your Pottermore account is a permanent decision, so be sure that’s what you really want to do before taking any further action. If you’re sure you want to delete your account, follow the steps outlined above. If you have any further questions, please contact Pottermore customer support for assistance.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.