Prezi is a cloud-based presentation software and storytelling tool for presenting ideas on a virtual canvas. The zooming user interface (ZUI) and blank canvas make it possible to create unique presentations. You can sign up for a Prezi account for free, which gives you access to the Prezi Basic features.
There are a few reasons why you might want to delete your Prezi account. Perhaps you’re no longer using the software and you want to cancel your subscription. Or maybe you’re not happy with the service and you’re looking for a different presentation tool.
Whatever the reason, deleting your account is easy to do. If you no longer need your Prezi account, you can delete it by following the steps below.
Step-by-step deleting process:
To delete your Prezi account, follow these steps:
1. Go to prezi.com and log in to your account.
2. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left side of the page, click “Account.”
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete your account” link.
5. Enter your password to confirm and click on the “Delete my account” button.
Your account will now be deleted and you will no longer be able to access your Prezi presentations.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I delete my Prezi account?
To delete your Prezi account, follow the steps outlined above.
2. Will my Prezi presentations be deleted if I delete my account?
Yes, all of your Prezi presentations will be permanently deleted when you delete your account.
3. Can I delete my Prezi account if I have a paid subscription?
Yes, you can delete your account even if you have a paid subscription. However, you will not be refunded for any unused time on your subscription.
4. I forgot my password. How can I delete my account?
If you forgot your password, you can reset it by going to the Prezi login page and clicking on the “Forgot your password?” link. Once you reset your password, you will be able to follow the steps above to delete your account.
5. I changed my mind. Can I undelete my Prezi account?
Once you delete your Prezi account, it cannot be recovered. So if you change your mind, you will need to create a new account.
Deleting your Prezi account is a permanent action that cannot be undone. Be sure that you really want to delete your account before taking this step.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.