Roll20 is a website which provides tools for tabletop role-playing games. It is a virtual tabletop that allows users to play games online with friends. It is also possible to use Roll20 to play alone or with other people in real life.
I am deleting my Roll20 account because I no longer use it. I found that I was using other platforms more often and that I was not getting the same use out of Roll20. Additionally, I found that the customer service was not as responsive as I would have liked.
Roll20 Account : Step by Step Process
1. Log in to your Roll20 account.
2. Click on the “My Settings” tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete My Account” button.
4. Enter your password to confirm.
5. Click on the “Delete My Account” button again.
Your account will now be permanently deleted.
1. How do I create a Roll20 account?
2. What do I need to use Roll20?
All you need to use Roll20 is an internet connection, a web browser, and a desire to play some great tabletop roleplaying games!
3. How much does a Roll20 subscription cost?
A Roll20 subscription is free! However, we do have a number of features and extras that are available to our Plus and Pro subscribers.
4. What are the benefits of a Roll20 subscription?
A Roll20 subscription gives you access to a number of great features and extras, including:
– Roll20 Charactermancer
– Roll20 Compendium
– Roll20 API
– Roll20 Marketplace
– Roll20 Marketplace Packs
– Roll20 Premium Modules
– Roll20 Virtual Tabletop
5. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept PayPal.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.