Santander Cycles is a public bicycle sharing scheme in London, United Kingdom. The scheme’s bicycles are available for hire from docking stations across London and can be returned to any other docking station in the network.
I am writing to request that my Santander Cycles account be deleted. The reasons for my request are as follows:
1) I no longer live in London, so I no longer have any need for the account.
2) I have not used the account in over 6 months, so it is no longer active.
3) I would like to close my account to avoid any future charges.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Santander Cycles Account : Step by Step Deleting Process
1. Go to the Santander Cycles website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “My account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Close my account” section.
4. Enter your password and click on the “Close my account” button.
5. Your account will now be closed.
1. How do I open a Santander Cycles account?
To open a Santander Cycles account, you’ll need to provide your name, address, email address, and date of birth. You’ll also need to create a username and password. Once your account is created, you can add money to your account balance and start using the Santander Cycles.
2. How much does it cost to use Santander Cycles?
The first 30 minutes of every journey are free, and after that it’s just £2 per 30 minutes. If you keep your bike out for longer than 24 hours, you’ll be charged an additional £8.
3. How can I pay for my Santander Cycles usage?
You can pay for your Santander Cycles usage using a credit or debit card. Once you’ve added money to your account balance, you can use your card to pay for your journey.
4. Where can I find Santander Cycles docking stations?
You can find Santander Cycles docking stations across London. There’s a handy map on the Santander Cycles website that shows you all of the docking stations.
5. Can I use my Santander Cycles account outside of London?
No, your Santander Cycles account can only be used in London.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.