Sarawak pay is a new cashless payment system introduced in the Malaysian state of Sarawak. It is a QR code-based system that allows customers to make payments at participating merchants using their smartphones. It is similar to other QR code-based payment systems such as Alipay and WeChat Pay.
There could be many reasons why someone would want to delete their Sarawak Pay account. Maybe they’re no longer living in Sarawak and don’t need the account anymore. Or, they could be dissatisfied with the service and decide to switch to a different provider. Whatever the reasons, deleting an account is usually a pretty simple process.
Sarawak Pay Account : The Permanently Deleting Process
1. Go to the Sarawak Pay website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “Profile” tab.
3. Under the “Account” section, click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. You will be asked to confirm your decision to delete your account. Click on the “Confirm” button.
5. Your account will now be deleted.
Here Are Some Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is a Sarawak Pay account?
A Sarawak Pay account is a local Malaysian e-wallet service that allows users to make online payments and transfers.
2. How do I sign up for a Sarawak Pay account?
To sign up for a Sarawak Pay account, you will need to download the Sarawak Pay app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once the app is installed, open it and register for an account by providing your name, email address, and mobile number.
3. How do I add money to my Sarawak Pay account?
There are several ways to add money to your Sarawak Pay account, including via bank transfer, credit/debit card, or cash deposit at a Sarawak Pay agent location.
4. How do I use my Sarawak Pay account?
Once you have money in your Sarawak Pay account, you can use it to make online payments or transfers to other Sarawak Pay users.
5. What are the fees associated with Sarawak Pay?
There are no fees for adding money to your Sarawak Pay account or for making payments or transfers. However, there is a 2% fee for converting currency when making a payment or transfer in a foreign currency.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.