Seedr is a file hosting and sharing service that allows users to upload and share files with others. Seedr also allows users to share files with others through social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
There are many reasons why someone might want to delete their Seedr account. Maybe they’re no longer interested in using the service, or maybe they’re concerned about their privacy and don’t want their data to be stored by the company. Whatever the reason, deleting an account is a simple process.
Seedr Account : Step by Step Deleting Process
1. Go to the Seedr website and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Account” section and click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. Enter your password in the “Confirm Password” field and click on the “Delete Account” button.
Your account will now be deleted.
1. How do I create a Seedr account?
Go to the Seedr website and click on the “Sign Up” button. Enter your email address and choose a strong password. Then click on the “Create Account” button.
2. How do I add files to my Seedr account?
Click on the “Add Files” button on the Seedr website. Select the files you want to add and click on the “Open” button.
3. How do I access my files on Seedr?
Click on the “Files” button on the Seedr website. You will see all of the files you have added to your account.
4. How do I share files on Seedr?
Click on the “Share” button next to the file you want to share. Enter the email address of the person you want to share the file with and click on the “Send” button.
5. How do I delete files on Seedr?
Click on the “Delete” button next to the file you want to delete. Confirm that you want to delete the file by clicking on the “Delete” button.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.