Semantic Scholar is a free, AI-powered research tool for scientific literature, based at the Allen Institute for AI in Seattle. Semantic Scholar aims to improve the way scientific research is discovered and conducted by providing better tools for finding, analyzing, and organizing research papers. The project was launched in November 2015.
There could be many reasons for someone to delete their Semantic Scholar account. Maybe they no longer need access to the academic papers and research that Semantic Scholar provides. Perhaps they are no longer in academia and don’t have a need for the service. It’s also possible that they simply don’t like the interface or find it difficult to use. Whatever the reason, deleting a Semantic Scholar account is a relatively simple process.
Semantic Scholar Account : The Permanently Deleting Process
1. Go to the Semantic Scholar website and log into your account.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. Enter your password again to confirm.
5. Click on the “Delete Account” button to permanently delete your account.
Here Are Some Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I create a semantic scholar account?
2. How do I access my semantic scholar account?
3. How do I search for papers on semantic scholar?
4. How do I save papers to my semantic scholar account?
5. How do I share papers from my semantic scholar account?
Takrim is a freelance writer and blogger who specializes in writing about apps and software. He has been writing about these topics for over 5 years and has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in the process.