Shoppers Optimum is a Canadian loyalty program run by Shoppers Drug Mart. Customers can earn Optimum Points on purchases made at Shoppers Drug Mart and redeem them for coupons, discounts, and freebies.
There are a few reasons why someone might want to delete their Shoppers Optimum account. Maybe they’re no longer interested in the points system, or they’ve moved to a different province and can no longer use the card. Whatever the reason, deleting an account is easy to do.
Shoppers Optimum Account : The Process of Deleting Your Account
If you’d like to delete your Shoppers Optimum account, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your account on the Shoppers Optimum website.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab at the top of the page.
3. Under the “Personal Information” section, click on the “Update Profile” link.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button.
5. Enter your password in the pop-up window to confirm that you’d like to delete your account.
6. Click on the “Delete Account” button to finalize the process.
1. What are the benefits of having a Shoppers Optimum account?
2. How do I sign up for a Shoppers Optimum account?
3. How do I use my Shoppers Optimum account?
4. What are the rules for using my Shoppers Optimum account?
5. How do I cancel my Shoppers Optimum account?
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.