SumUp is a financial technology company that offers point-of-sale transaction services and mobile payment solutions. The company was founded in 2012 by me, Nicolas Kopp, and my co-founder, Daniel Klein. We started SumUp because we saw an opportunity to make it easier for small businesses to accept card payments.
Today, SumUp is one of the leading point-of-sale transaction providers in the world. We process millions of transactions every month and our products are used by over 3 million customers in more than 30 countries.
SumUps mobile point-of-sale solution allows businesses to accept card payments anywhere, anytime. Our technology is simple and easy to use, and our pricing is transparent and fair.
If youre a small business owner looking for a mobile point-of-sale solution, SumUp is the right choice for you.
There are a few reasons why someone might delete their SumUp account. Maybe they’re no longer using the service and want to cancel their subscription. Or, they could be having issues with the app or customer service and decide to switch to a different mobile payments provider. Whatever the reason, deleting a SumUp account is a pretty straightforward process.
Sumup Account : The Permanently Deleting Process
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to delete a SumUp account:
1. Go to https://me.sumup.com/en-us/me/account
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” button
3. Enter your password to confirm that you would like to delete your account
4. Once you have confirmed that you would like to delete your account, your SumUp account will be permanently deleted
1. How do I sign up for a SumUp account?
2. How do I activate my SumUp account?
3. How do I top up my SumUp account?
4. How do I use my SumUp account?
5. How do I close my SumUp account?
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.