Sundance Now is a streaming service for original and independent films and documentaries. It offers a selection of hand-picked titles from festivals around the world, as well as exclusive original programming.
If you are no longer interested in using Sundance Now, you may delete your account at any time. Please note that deleting your account is a permanent action and cannot be undone. Once your account is deleted, you will no longer have access to your account history, including any saved shows or movies.
Sundance Now Account : Step by Step Deleting Process
If you’re ready to say goodbye to your Sundance Now account, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your account on the Sundance Now website.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Cancel Membership” link.
4. Follow the prompts to cancel your account.
1.How do I create a Sundance Now account?
You can create a Sundance Now account by visiting our website and clicking on the “Start Your Free Trial” button. You will then be asked to provide your email address, create a password, and provide your billing information.
2. How do I cancel my Sundance Now account?
You can cancel your Sundance Now account by visiting our website and clicking on the “My Account” link. From there, you will be able to access your account settings and cancel your subscription.
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
4. How much does a Sundance Now subscription cost?
A Sundance Now subscription costs $4.99/month.
5. What type of content can I watch with a Sundance Now account?
With a Sundance Now account, you’ll have access to our extensive library of independent films, documentaries, and TV shows.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.