Founded in 1996, Travelocity is a travel company that offers a wide variety of travel-related services, including booking flights, hotel rooms, cruises, rental cars, and vacation packages. Travelocity is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and employs more than 3,000 people.
There may be a few reasons why someone would want to delete their Travelocity account. Maybe they found a better deal with another travel company, or maybe they no longer travel as much as they used to. Whatever the reason, deleting a Travelocity account is a pretty simple process.
Travelocity Account : Step by Step Process
Assuming you would like a blog post on how to delete a Travelocity account:
“How to delete your Travelocity account”
If you’ve decided that you no longer want to use Travelocity, you can cancel your account at any time. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Go to travelocity.com and log in to your account.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab at the top of the page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the “My Account” page and click on the “Cancel Membership” link.
4. Enter your password to confirm that you want to cancel your account.
5. Click on the “Submit” button to finalize the cancellation.
Your Travelocity account will now be closed and you will no longer be able to use the service.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I create a Travelocity account?
Creating a Travelocity account is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply go to www.travelocity.com and click on the My Account link at the top of the page. Then, click on the Create an Account button and enter your information.
2. Do I have to have a Travelocity account to book a trip?
No, you do not have to have a Travelocity account to book a trip. However, we recommend creating an account so you can take advantage of our exclusive member benefits, such as earning Travelocity Rewards points.
3. What are the benefits of having a Travelocity account?
There are many benefits of having a Travelocity account, including being able to earn Travelocity Rewards points, save your favorite trips, and receive exclusive member deals.
4. I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
If you forget your password, simply go to www.travelocity.com and click on the My Account link at the top of the page. Then, click on the Forgot Password link and follow the instructions.
5. How do I contact Travelocity customer service?
You can contact Travelocity customer service by calling 1-888-Travelocity (1-888-872-8654) or by clicking on the Help link at the bottom of www.travelocity.com.
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.