Trovit is a Spanish company that operates a search engine for classified ads. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Barcelona.
There may be a variety of reasons why someone would want to delete their Trovit account. Perhaps they no longer use the service and would like to free up some space, or maybe they are concerned about their privacy and do not want their data to be stored by Trovit. Whatever the reason, deleting a Trovit account is a relatively simple process.
Trovit Account : Step by Step Process
If you’re ready to say goodbye to your Trovit account, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Trovit account.
2. Click on the “My account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete account” link.
4. Enter your password to confirm.
5. Click on the “Delete my account” button.
And that’s it! Your Trovit account will now be permanently deleted.
1. How do I create a Trovit account?
2. How do I login to my Trovit account?
3. How do I search for items on Trovit?
4. How do I save items on Trovit?
5. How do I contact Trovit customer service?
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.