Twilio is a cloud communication platform that allows developers to build, run and scale communications. Twilio’s technology enables web and mobile application developers to build and deploy single or multi-factor communication into their software applications. Twilio was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, New York City, Paris, Singapore and Tallinn.
If you were bored using your account and finally decided you want to delete, close or deactivate your account. You came to the right place.
You may want to delete your account for several reasons. May be spam emails are the most common reason. It is possible that there are other reasons that we do not know about.
However, If you no longer wish to use it for any reason. We will explain you how to delete twilio account in the following article.
how to Close your twilio account
If you are sure you would like to permanently close your twilio account, you can follow the instructions below.
- First, Go to your Console . Enter your username and password to log in to your account.
- Now, go to the account Settings and click on it to open.
- Here you will find Close button options.
- You will need to click on this button.
- Enter your password again to confirm your decision to delete your account.
- Now click To continue, select the desired options.
- Select “DELETE ALL ACCOUNT DATA AND SETTINGS”, then click the Continue button.
If you complete all instructions correctly, you’ll get a confirmation message. Then your account will be deleted.
what happens when you delete your account?
When you successfully delete your account, you will unable to log in your account. your chat history, account activities and your photos and videos or data associated with the account will be deleted. But some of your account information will remain their database.