Unacademy is an online education platform that offers free and paid courses on a variety of subjects, with a focus on Indian students. The company was founded in 2010 by Gaurav Munjal, Shreyansh Singh, and Hemesh Singh. Unacademy has raised over $100 million in funding from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Tencent, and Facebook.
I am deleting my unacademy account because I no longer need it. I have found another learning platform that better suits my needs. Thanks for everything, unacademy!
Unacademy Account: Permanently Deleting Process
There is no direct way to delete your Unacademy account. However, you can deactivate your account by following these steps:
1. Log in to your Unacademy account.
2. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
3. Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Deactivate Account” button.
5. Enter your password to confirm.
Your account will be deactivated and you will no longer be able to access your account or courses.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I delete my Unacademy account?
2. How do I remove my account from the Unacademy website?
3. How can I delete my Unacademy account if I no longer need it?
4. How do I cancel my Unacademy subscription?
5. How do I delete my Unacademy account if I’m no longer using the service?
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.