Unibet is one of the worlds leading online gambling operators with over 11 million customers in over 100 countries. The company offers sports betting, online casino, online poker, and online bingo. Unibet is a member of the European Gaming and Betting Association (EGBA) and the Remote Gambling Association (RGA).
The company was founded in 1997 by Anders Ström, and is now part of the Kindred Group, which includes a number of other gambling brands such as 32Red and Stan James.
Unibet is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
If you are looking to delete your Unibet account, there are a few reasons why you might want to do so. Maybe you no longer want to gamble or perhaps you have found a better online betting site. Whatever the reason, deleting your account is easy to do.
Unibet Account : The Process of Deleting Your Account
Assuming you want a blog post titled “How to delete your Unibet account”:
1. Log in to your Unibet account
2. Click on “My account”
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Close account”
4. Follow the instructions on the page
1. How do I set up a Unibet account?
2. How do I deposit money into my Unibet account?
3. How do I place a bet using my Unibet account?
4. How do I withdraw money from my Unibet account?
5. What are the terms and conditions of using a Unibet account?
I’m Kevin Harkin, a technology expert and writer. With more than 20 years of tech industry experience, I founded several successful companies. With my expertise in the field, I am passionate about helping others make the most of technology to improve their lives.