Vimeo is a video-sharing website in which users can upload, share and view videos. The Vimeo community has expanded to include not only visual artists but also musicians, filmmakers, and other professionals. It was founded in November 2004 by Jake Lodwick and Zach Klein. Vimeo is an IAC company. Vimeo provides high-definition video across a range of devices. Vimeo’s members can use free and paid services as they need.
There are several reasons why you might want to remove your Vimeo account. Maybe you’re upset with some of the changes made by the company or maybe you don’t like the way they treat their users. Whatever the reason might be, here are steps on how to delete your Vimeo account permanently.
Follow These Steps to Delete Vimeo Account
In order to delete your Vimeo account, you need to go through the following steps-
- Go to ‘https://vimeo.com/’ to log into your account. on the top right corner, you will find the log in button. Provide your username and password with care to log in to your account successfully.
- Once you have logged into your Vimeo account, click on the setting options from the drop-down menu.
- Left side, click on the privacy option.
- Here you will see a button to “Delete your account.” Click on it.
- Type your password and click on the “Delete Account” button.