Vivaldi is a free web browser developed by Vivaldi Technologies. It is a cross-platform browser based on the Chromium web browser and Blink layout engine.
There are many reasons why someone might want to delete their Vivaldi account. Maybe they’re no longer using the browser and want to declutter their online life. Maybe they’re concerned about their privacy and don’t want Vivaldi to have any data about them. Or maybe they’re just fed up with the company and want to send a message by deleting their account.
Whatever the reason, it’s easy to delete a Vivaldi account. Just follow the instructions below.
Vivaldi Account : The Permanently Deleting Process
1. Go to the Vivaldi website and log into your account.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Account” section and click on the “Delete Account” button.
4. Enter your password to confirm and click on the “Delete Account” button again.
Your account will now be permanently deleted.
Here Are Some Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I create a Vivaldi account?
Creating a Vivaldi account is easy and only takes a few moments. Simply click the “Create an account” link on our website and enter your name, email address and password.
2. How do I access my Vivaldi account?
You can access your Vivaldi account by clicking the “Log in” link on our website and entering your email address and password.
3. What do I need a Vivaldi account for?
A Vivaldi account gives you access to our exclusive services, such as our Vivaldi Music Library and Vivaldi Concierge.
4. What are the benefits of having a Vivaldi account?
Some of the benefits of having a Vivaldi account include access to our exclusive services, discounts on products and services, and invitations to special events.
5. I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
If you forget your password, you can reset it by clicking the “Forgot your password?” link on our website.
Tahmina is a freelance writer and editor specializing in creating compelling content for websites, and blogs. She has a passion for apps and enjoys creating content that helps people get the most out of their phones and tablet.